My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cheeeeese!


We have a Cheeser! :) After taking a massive amount of pictures of Nanie for her first day of school I decided I needed to take some pics of my cutie Elena. I whip out my iphone and started snapping. Before I know it Elena turns around and says Cheeeeese. Well it sounded more like Chess :) Either way, I find it so hard to believe how big she is getting. She is so smart! I wonder who will be the brains in our family and I would have guessed Nanie but I'm not so sure any more. This little on is catching up :) 

Nanie update: Her first day of school was great! she had a ball. I showed up to pick her up and she didn't even notice me LOL. She was busy learning about magnets. I'm so proud of my big girls :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment