My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

We've been busy

We had the birthday party, Nanie woke up to balloons and streamers. She had her cousins over at her Grandma's house with the biggest jumpy I've ever seen! She had a ball.
Aside from the birthday party we had a vacation planned with the IL's. We spent 4 days in Palm Springs at my Mom's time share. My parents came too :) It was super fun. The girls had a ball and played in the pool most of the day and went down the water slide :) Elena is cutting teeth so the nights WERE NOT fun. She woke up screaming bloody murder every night! Of course we all shared one room so we quickly got up and soothed her in hopes she wouldn't wake her sister. We got away with it twice but all other times we were dealing with two over tired toddlers. Despite the lack of sleep I really enjoyed myself.
On top of all of that, we are moving!! Packing our house up and trying to be in our new home by this weekend. I've been pretty stressed. My husband has been wonderful about it. (another post to come about that) We have been trying to pack with two kids, be ready for school, go to work, cook dinner, clean the house and prepare the new house. It's been crazy to say the least. We have some wonderful friends helping us move this weekend and I just hope I'm packed enough to make it worth it. I refuse to have them help me pack. I know how awkward it is when you are helping someone move and you think you are going to lug things around and instead you are filling boxes with crap you wonder why they aren't throwing away LOL. So, we are packing as best we can and what we don't get packed we will come back for. This weekend is the necessities. I just want to be out of our townhome. 

Sorry for the delayed posts but I'll get back in the groove when things slow down. Have a great rest of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment