My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Friday, August 31, 2012

Busy, busy busy!

It's been crazy over here. My husband and I decided to plan a million and three camping trips this year, an anniversary get away and a trip to Disney for my birthday. In the meantime my IL's have planned a Palm Springs trip WITH us, as well and several smaller trips without us. So basically someone has been out of the office about 3 times a month all year. It's made things kind of crazy. Everything is getting done, things are going well, it's just we are both frazzled. On top of all the fun stuff my daughter up and decided to have a freaking birthday!! WTF and then of course the other kid had to have one too! (well coming up) ;) Just in case that isn't enough Keith and I just signed a lease on a home near the IL's. You guessed it, we are moving.

This is all good stuff. I'm loving life right now. I don't think I've ever felt so blessed. Nanie is starting preschool this Tues. I am so nervous for her. She is so excited and asks to go to school almost daily. I just know she doesn't realize she isn't going to know anyone. I also know she doesn't realize she wont be going to Suzanne's anymore. She loves Suzanne. She tells her so and Suzanne melts...who wouldn't? I'm scared and excited for her. I feel like it's my first day of school.

Grandma bought her a new outfit and tennis shoes. This preschool doesn't allow sandals or crocks. You know, my daughters favorite shoes. So being wise, my MIL bought Nanie PRINCESS shoes that are sparkly AND light up. Wish us luck! Nanie will also have to adjust to getting cold lunches. My spoiled monster likes everything warmed. We have been prepping her by making sandwiches and so far peanut butter is the only thing she'll eat... any ideas??

In Elena news, she is chugging along. Walking like a big girl. She is working her mama just like her sister. She is completely fine with anyone and then as soon as she see's me she wines until I pick her up. At this point I miss her so I baby her and soak up the snuggles :) I'm sure I'll regret that soon enough but for now I'm enjoying it.  She is starting to repeat and remember things now. Like what a bear says (Rawww). Also while reading Goodnight Moon, I was about to turn the page to the part where it says "Good night to the old lady whispering Shhhhh", when Elena put her finger up to her mouth and blew. I almost cried right there. She knew it was coming, she knew just what to do. I was so proud.

That is all for now. I need to figure out how to upload pics from my phone because all the ones on my computer are pretty old. We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment