My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hi...

It's been a while huh? I was kind of board and decided to click on my blog to read a few old posts. I came to the realization that this was a wonderful tool to help me remember Nanie's early years. So I would like to start blogging again. Will you have me back?  Too bad for you, you don't have a choice ;)


An update on me and my little family:

The last you heard I was pregnant! VERY early on and was spotting. Well... God bless us with another baby girl July of last year. That's right! She is already ONE! ::tear:: That means my dear friends that my darling Nanie is almost 3!! Whaaaaaa? ::more tears::

Nanie's sister's name is Elena. She is just as beautiful as her sister. She looks more like her Dad's side of the family right now. I always tell people I was nervous about having #2 because I thought I wouldn't love #2 as much as I love Nanie. FYI: Totally not a problem :)

Anyway, Elena is just over one year old and still isn't walking. He sister didn't walk until 14 months so I'm not worried. Those early days of having 2 under 2 were tough. It was constant and still is sometimes. Alone time is sparse.  It's tough but it's worth it.

Nanie is a spit fire. I just love her. She is so smart! We have daily conversations about her day. She sings and dances and even jokes with me. She loves Yo Gabba Gabba and the Mickey Mouse club. She can sing her ABC's and can count to 18. She doesn't recognize to many letters but knows they are letters :) She starts pre-school in a little less then a month!! HOLY MOLY.

All and all life has been great. Keith and I are more in love today then we have ever been. The petty arguments don't happen as often. We are quick to apologize and quick to complement. Of course now that I typed this we'll probably have a fight and stay mad for a while LOL.  Life is good!

Here is a pic of my little family

No comments:

Post a Comment