My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Friday, October 15, 2010

Emotional

I have been so damn emotional lately you'd think I was pregnant. As a matter of fact I'm gonna POAS when I get home tonight. I totally had a full on period and couldn't possibly be pregnant. Although if you listen to my MIL, she says "some women have periods while they are pregnant" With that look of go POAS right now. I just seem to cry at the drop of a hat. I cry when something good happens and then I cry when something bad happens. I can't help it.

I've been talking to my Oldest Sister lately and I feel like I've been spilling my guts. I let her know that I don't think my other sister likes me. That I think she is angry at me and I feel she has a right to be. I can be pretty mean (not on purpose) sometimes. I was in tears. My Oldest sister's response... "Dude you need to POAS! What is wrong with you?" LOL

I have also been at my wits end with DH. He is so damn happy! Why you ask, because he has been engulfed in brewing beer for the past 3 months. I swear it's effecting every part of his life. His work, our home, our friends everything. I knew he was excited and understood it. It's just getting a little much right now. So I'm hoping that after today when he finished brewing this beer he will calm down and come back to earth.

I think for him it's kind of like falling in love again. You know when you first meet your love and you are so excited to see them. Everything that happens reminds you of them and you can't stop talking about them. Yeah, that's my husband and brewing right now. LOL. I guess I should be happy for him. :)

Anyway

I'm hoping that I can talk to my mom today because I haven't been able to see her because her kitchen is being re-done and I haven't been able to come over. I hope I don't cry when I see her. I've been feeling like a 3 year old complaining about my mom not paying attention to me. See, I'm emotional. this should pass, I'm assuming.

Maybe I have PMS or something. I dunno. I just hope this passes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment