My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Monday!

It's Monday and I'm glad to be at work LOL. It was such a busy weekend.

Friday, I spend the evening at my Mom's. Keith was brewing at our house and I took Nanie and visited my Mom. I asked my Lil sister to watch her for an hour while I went to Ross with my older sister and when I came back it turns out my Mom gave Nanie half a pack of Gerber yogert bites. She was so proud of herself because Nanie loved them. I swear I have to spell everything out for her to understand why Nanie can't have things like this.

We are giving her a little bit at a time because she is lactose intolerant and we are trying to introduce diary to her slowly. Needless to say Nanie had such a hard time pooping the next morning :( My poor baby. Other then that the visit went well.

Saturday, DH took the flooring in the upstairs hallway out and put in laminate wood floors. It looks great! I went shopping with Nanie while he was doing that, attended a baby shower and we went to Dinner that night for our anniversary.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned the great date experiment before but we tried great date #2. It was a big fat FAIL! Not because the date was bad but because I printed off the date before I left the office and didn't look at it because I didn't want to "cheat" and when I got to the restaurant I realized only 3 of the 6 pages printed out. Dh was disappointed because the 1st 3 pages were so fun. I think we are going to try again later this month. If you haven't tried the dates you really should because I love them!

Sunday, we went shopping for a baptism gift for my little cousin for a baptism that was later that day. Yes! I was that unorganized I didn't pick up a gift before the day of. Then we went to a new brewery in Vista and had some AWESOME beer with some amazing company. Seriously though, the spice of life beer was freaking amazing!
We then went home where Nanie took her Nap (she skipped her 1st nap earlier that day) and after she woke up we went to the baptism. Needless to say after this weekend I am glad to be resting at work LOL.

DH is doing the stairs one at a time during the week in hopes to be done by Saturday when he can do the down stairs. I'm just so excited to get rid of the nasty carpet :) I'll take a pic when it's done.

Sorry no new pics of Nanie this weekend, I was a little busy to be taking pictures. I'll be sure to catch some new ones later this week.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she ate that many! Blondie Boy likes the peach ones but normally only eats 3-5 because I think they are sorta tart/sour. I've had one pack opened since July, lol.

    I'm glad it didn't make her too sick xoxo

    ReplyDelete