My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday, Friady!!!

Thank god it's Friday!!

It's been a week! Nothing life threatening just a whole bunch of little things. Mostly work crap getting to me. But It's Friday and I'm gonna see my mom so that makes the day that much better.

Speaking of Mom's, I just typed how excited I am to see my mom and realized that I wish upon all wishes that my daughter feels that way about me when she's my age. :) I wonder what it is that my mom did that made me want to be with her so much?

Maybe it's the way she was so honest with me all the time? Maybe it was the constant affections she showed? Maybe it was the lessons she tried to teach us? I don't know. But whatever it is, I hope to do the same for Nanie.

On another note.

DH is going to happy hour with the "boys" of my family so I'll be with the "girls" of my family. So no drinking tonight for me. I'm the DD. CRAP!

Sunday I'm going to the Charger Game! woot!! I'm sooo not the DD there! I'll post pics Mon. or Tues.

No comments:

Post a Comment