My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sleeping baby

My little girl is so sweet. She sleeps so soundly, nothing waking her up. Unlike her newborn days :) We had a horrible thunder storm last night and DH and I were AMAZED that she didn't wake up. She slept and of course woke up at her normal times to feed.

I just love to get her at night because when she sees me she just sits there and waits for me, her arms raised in the air.

When I lift her she leans back so I can hold her in the rocking position and I put my cheek on her cheek and I rock her for a bit. Then I make my way to my glider and as soon as I sit down she spits out her pacifier LOL. I grab her warm bottle and feed her until she turns her face and I replace her pacifier.

She immedialty goes to sleep. I rock her for just a bit longer and stare at my beautiful baby with loving eyes. I get up and put her back into her crib, pat her head and bid her goodnight.

I do this nightly and love it. I love being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment