My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I believe

So Mrs. Trophy wife at Exploits of a Military Mama has started an I believe. It's to help all of us get to know each other better. I kind of like it because I LOVE to hear what other people believe. I think I will start to do this once a week. Not sure what day of the week or even if it will be the same day every week.

As you can read, it doesn't always have to be deep. I can be I believe in peanut butter sandwiches.

So today I believe in choosing to be happy.

Yup, that's right I said it. No matter what your circumstances are, you can choose to react in a way that will make you happy. You CAN be happy . For instance, when my mom decides to help my sister out and call her and ask if she can do anything for her but does not do the same to me. I could be upset or hurt but I'd rather choose to believe that my Mom thinks I am so responsible and so happy that I don't need her help. Therefore she doesn't offer. I believe that she is so proud of me that she doesn't even think to offer her help. I truly believe this and I am happy about it.

So I hope that you can choose to be happy in your situation too.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment