My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Thursday, September 30, 2010

nanie is feeling better!

You know when little baby girl is feeling better because she EATS :)

She had a large dinner and finished 6oz of formula!! Woot! I think she could have had more, but I only made a 6.

This is going to be short because I'm on my third glass of red wine and I don't wanna "say" anything stupid tonight.

But i will add I think we had good timing this month!!! woot!

Ok, i'm done!

see ya sober tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. You can't just make a comment like that about timing like it's no big thang! I expect a call or text tomorrow! We went on our second "great date" tonight...and I enjoyed my three glasses of wine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, i've got to do the second one soon! woot for 3 glasses of wine :)

    ReplyDelete