My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Friday, September 24, 2010

I need to find another blog challange! LOL

To be honest, I've just run out of ideas. I haven't been able to take very many pics of Nanie cuz we've been sooo busy.

This weekend we are taking Nanie's 1 year old portraits and 1 family portrait. I am super excited!!! I'll scan and post pics as soon as I can.

It's Friday THANK GOD

if It was wed. and I had to post a "wordless wed." post it' be


My external hard drive for our computers at work was going out. It was over heating and causing the network to go offline randomly. So we decided to get a new external hard drive.
after 2 days of not being able to do any of my work and having things pile on my desk then watch my IT guy be very rude to the support lady (that i have to deal with again btw) I was done!!

So my week has sucked at work. We've been busy every day this week and really all I want to do is stay home and write my thank you notes. Yup, that's how crazy I'm feeling, writing thank you notes sounds fun.

So yeah, Thank god it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment