My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bad blogger!!

Sorry for being a bad blogger. I've been super busy at work and planning my little girls b-day party.

Enough with the excuses. So if you don't know, while I was pregnant I was sooo into the vampire thing. I mean, I read the entire Twilight saga in a months time!! Then I went to the sookie stackhouse novels, then Blue bloods. I mean if it was vampire I was reading it. Well, I think it may have effected my daughter. LOL

She now is the proud owner of two fangs :) Or canines...tomato, tomato. Poor baby was teething all weekend. She even ran a fever on Monday. I'll try and get some pictures soon but I can't promise anything.

Well, it's time to go pick up my little vampire, so I'll blog at ya'll tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment