My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Monster!

I call Nanie my Monster.

Mostly because she is soooo spoiled and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Monster act #1
She wakes up a couple times a night, she doesn't even cry she just wines because she knows I'm gonna get her. When I'm too asleep to hear her, what I hear is not a cry but Mama, mama, mama LOL. Sometimes I want to let her fuss just so I can hear her call me :) but I don't.

Monster act #2
when we drop her off at daycare she reaches for my daycare provider. Then reaches for me. Once I have her, she reaches for DH. Round and round she goes. I love when she does this because I always want her to know that if Mama can help it, I'm gonna give her what she wants. Not in a spoiled brat kind of way, just so she knows we love her.

Monster act #3
When I try to set her down when she still wants to be in my arms, she gets on her knees and throws her arm up until I get her. She looks so funny when she does this. If I can I pick her back up I do. If not I just tell her my reason, kiss her and walk away. She is fine after 2 seconds.

Monster act #4
When she is hungry and wants to eat but wants to play. She fusses for a bottle eats for two seconds then goes play. Then fusses again until I give her the bottle again. I enjoy watching her try and figure out how she can play and eat at the same time.

There are many more Monster acts but basically my Monster is spoiled. I LOVE spoiling her. She is just so much fun. I guess I don't see the reasoning of saying no for the sake of not spoiling them. I figure why not?? If it makes them happy and your happy why not.

I may regret this later but for now I'm living it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment