My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm back!

And my daughter is now 1 year old ::tear:: Her actual birthday was kind of crazy for me. I didn't come to work and baked 144, Yes I said 144 cupcakes and one LARGE cupcake. All the while Mommy was slaving in the kitchen and running around getting last minute stuff, baby Nanie was having a party!! :) My daycare provider threw her a very special little party at daycare. She had her 1st cupcake there. I wasn't able to witness it, but she took pictures. It was so adorable. I called to pick my little birthday girl up early and of course my daycare provider asked if I checked my email. So, of course I run to the computer to find not one but TWO pictures shows. It was awesome.

The cupcakes (notice the boxes below full of cupcakes)

The day of her party came. She fought her morning nap like she knew she was going to a party. She only slept 1 hour! For my 2-3hr nap girl that was not good. But she was such a trouper at the park. She didn't complain once. Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating, but she did beautifully.

The actual day was not as stressful as I thought....well ok, I'm lying but It wasn't the party that stressed me out so much. I'll elaborate on my next post. You'll Defiantly want to hear this.

Anyway. I want to make this post about my little girl :)

Pictures of her were put everywhere. They were in double sided frames with purple ribbon on them. Simple but cute. Everyone loved them and some people took them home (I told them they could)

Nanie made out in the present department. My Mom is worried she will have nothing to get her for Christmas :)

Nanie spent most of the time on the blanket/foam letters playing or with my MIL. Her Grandma just loves to show her off. :) I love that they have a great relationship. She loved her cupcake but was a little overwhelmed by the size of the one we used to sing happy birthday to her with.

This pic says it all.



The park was a bit chilly so we did have to change her from her dress to a pant outfit but other than that all went well with the party. Nanie does have Thrush right now and had it on her birthday and it didn't seem to affect her. She had a blast.

All and all the day was wonderful. We celebrated my daughter. I couldn't have asked for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment