My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Monday, September 27, 2010

My poor baby is sick

It's 8:15pm now and I'm tired but I wanted to get this all out before I forgot.

My little girl was a bit of a fuss on Saturday. Kind of clingy but having fun with her cousins so i think we were both to busy to notice. Sunday rolls around and my normally happy baby is crying when she wakes up!
Usually we just get a ehhhhh, Mama, then some laughs because she's talking to herself and playing with the blinds. But Not even a Monkey girl when I walked it. She had alligator tears coming down and just wanted me to hold her. I did and then put her in bed with us, which she usually loves. She was having no part of it and just wanted to be in my arms.
She was pretty bad most of the day. I guess my first hint should have been that she slept through the night. YUP, my baby finally slept through the night...like from 8:00- 5:20am. Then after 9 hours of sleep she took Two, Three hour naps!!
We were pumping her with motrin and needless to say we did nothing but stay home Sunday.
This morning there wasn't much change. So I took her to the Dr.'s at 9am and it turns out she has an ear infection :(. AAaand her thrush never went away so we are on a different medicine for that. I didn't go to work today I just stayed home with my fussy baby. She was so clingy, she wouldn't even play unless she was on my lap. Things got a little better as the day went on. She had longer bouts of Happiness. I've pumped her with 2 doses of Amoxocillin and 1 large dose of the thrush meds, so I'm hoping tomorrow she is well enough to go to daycare.

On a great note, because we were home I had nothing to do but take pictures of my little girl Sooo I have a ton of cute ones! I'll post them Wed. because Lord knows I'm going to be terribly busy at work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment