My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 2 of the blogger challange!

Today's topic is gonna be about Venting.

We all vent. To whom we vent to should be picked very carefully. In a perfect world the person who you vent about should never know the person you are venting to. right... RRIIIGGHHT. Well that's not always possible. And hey, lets just face it sometime your in the moment and ya gotta let it out.

Soooo, if ya don't know where this is going I'm thinking you haven't had your cup of coffee. I think...and let me just say I think, one of my lovely people whom I vent TO has vented to someone else, whom just called my MIL!!! Let me just say that my MIL is probably one of the most classiest people I know.

I walked in on her in the office on the phone and I heard her say, "well, working with family is hard and sometimes you just have to vent. I think we're past that or at least I hope we are" Then she saw me and I'm pretty sure the subject changed. She was also sure to let the telephone caller know that I was back in the office.

Anyway, it was a bit awkward when she got off the phone. She told me who she was talking to and discussed "around" what they were saying. But I knew. I'm just so glad we ARE past that. I mean working with your MIL can be hard. Working with ANYONE day and day is hard so can you imagine the extra difficultly with the family dynamic?? Anyway, I'm sure she is hurt. I'm sure she knows we are fine. And tomorrow things will go on as they always are, without a hitch.

FYI: I do not blame my lovely friend who needed to vent. She was going through a lot and needed to vent to her friend. And her friend is just about the bluntest person I've ever met and really means well. She's just a foot in mouth type of person. You know the type who talks, and talks and talks without thinking. :) I'm totally not talking shit here, she's admitted it.

But yeah, today was a bit awkward.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment