My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Starting off right

Photobucket


So I"m gonna start with a bang. Starting with a blog challenge in hopes to get me going. My good friend Sara at http://fallingforbaby.blogspot.com started this. If you haven't read her blog before you should really start. She is a wonderful mom and friend.

As my 1st post I'm gonna talk about Jealousy. I admit...I'm a jealous person. It does make me twitch when things are a little unfair. When my daughter throws her hands up for someone to hold her my heart hurts a little because she doesn't want to stay with me. When my sisters are chatting and laughing I get up to see what they are talking about because I wanna be apart of that too. When Keith is texting someone for hours I think, I wanna have someone I can text endlessly with. But I'm pretty good at hiding it. I think it's unreasonable to be jealous. No matter what happens in life you have a choice. Your choice is how you are going to react to something. You can get angry, cry, or smile and laugh. YOUR reaction to something makes all the difference in the world. So as I sit here and lift my imaginary glass of wine I'm gonna toast to my reactions. Here is to hoping I react the right way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment