My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Friday, August 13, 2010

day 3

Nanie (my 11 month old daughter) just got her 1st birthday present. It's a shutterfly photobook of her 1st year from her Aunti Nikki (My SIL). The book is sooo cute. It has so many great pictures.

She even came to my work and stole some pictures off of my work computer.
-funny story- She stole a pic. from my computer of me holding my nephew when he was a baby and put it in Nanie's photo book thinking it was Nanie LOL. I guess she didn't notice the blanket was blue :)

Anyway, It was her 1st present for her 1st birthday. We took pictures of her trying to open it. (sorry I forgot my camera today otherwise I would share) It was so thoughtful of her to do. It must have taken a long time and they even added little saying in the book that they say to her.

So her is my only problem. Please let me know if you think I'm being petty here because this really bothers me. There are no pictures of MY FAMILY (as in MY mom, dad, sisters) There is a page of when she was first born and on that page there is a picture of each one of us holding Nanie. But none of My family with her.

It's not like she didn't have access to pictures. There are plenty on my work computer that she could have used. But there is NOT ONE picture of Nanie and someone of MY family. I dunno. Maybe I'm reading to much into it. I just keep thinking when Nanie gets older she is going to see this book and think. Where is my other Grandma and Grandpa? Or how come there are no pictures of my Tia's and me. I guess if most of the pictures were just of Nanie I wouldn't care. But there are a TON of her with Grandma (IL) and Nikki. Not to mention they added little saying like "sweat pea" and "grandma's girl" of which my MIL says all the time.

I guess I feel it is not a reflection of her 1st year. It's a reflection of THEIR first year with her. I guess that was their gift to her Huh?

Alas, maybe I'm being a biotch. But Whatever

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment