My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Friday, August 27, 2010

Poor baby...you mean poor MOMMY

As most of you know I'm part of a great message board of Mom's. We've been together for about 2 years now and we have gone through; trying to get pregnant, being pregnant, having our babies and some of us on to #2. Anyway, as I read through a lot of posts about their kids, I realize that our kids are so resilient. It is us, the mommies, that are the ones that are traumatized.

For instance, the night before Nanie went into daycare, Keith and I cried our eyes out. We considered having me quit the family business and stay home with our wee precious one. We agonized over it ALL NIGHT! The day came when I took her to daycare and Nanie was fine. I was biting my Nails and struggling not to call the daycare lady more then 8 times in an hour. Nanie...she was fine. She slept like a champ ate like a champ and didn't notice mommy was gone Insert sad face

When Nanie is sick, my poor little girl is fussy and yes she has a runny nose and is tired. IN reality she sleeps and when she gets up, we sooth her and put her back down 8 times. I am the ones that wakes up the next morning a 6am because Nanie is all better now and is ready for her day. Who cares that Mommy only had 3hrs of sleep.

So I've decided. No more poor Nanie, POOR MOMMY :)

There, is said it, woe is me!!! In reality, Nanie is worth it all. I love having my little girl. I'm so glad that she is strong and resilient. The Lord makes them that way because He knows all the mistakes us parents make. So thank the Lord for Nanie and thank the Lord for memory loss.

Disclaimer: This post has nothing to do with the fact that when I picked Nanie up from under the coffee table I hit her head on the table top...just sayin'

and for your viewing pleasure!! Cheeeeeese


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment