My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thankful Thursday

5 things I'm thankful for

1) I'm thankful for Jesus. For dieing on that cross for me because he dentally knows I am NOT perfect.

2) I'm Thankful for Keith!! He is an amazing husband. He understand me and even when he doesn't he tires so very hard. His goal is to make me happy. What more could you ask from a husband.

3) Nanie, It took 1 year (8 cycles) to concieve my darling daughter!! She has been such a blessing. She fills my life with more joy then I ever thought possible.


4) I'm thankful for my family. I have a HUGE family. I love that each one of them support me and what I do. No matter what I know I can count on each one of them. I love them so much.


5) My friends, both e-friends and IRL. My IRL friends are so wonderful. Each one of them make me feel like I'm the "cool" kid that everyone want to hang with LOL. And I love how no matter what they support me. my e-friends are so great!! Seriously I've never felt so "apart" of something that wasn't my family. You ladies give me support, laughter and love. I can't thank you enough




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment