My Blog Button

Grab the code to put on your page here:

Monday, August 16, 2010

Jam packed super fun weekend!!




Friday- Picked up my nephew from daycare and headed to my mom's house for a GTG with my Aubualita and sisters. I had a lot of fun with my sisters and nephews and nieces.

Saturday- Keith, Nanie and I walked a 5K for the Prader-Willi Foundation. WE had a blast! It was at a park so Nanie got to play at a park for the 1st time. She loved the swing!

Sunday - We had a Family GTG with the IL's. It was so great. We see family quite a bit but I think it's been a LONG time since it's been ONLY immediate family. To be honest I'm more of a more the marrier type person but this time it was so nice to be able to chat with everyone and not feel like you could only spend a few minutes with one person.

All and all we had a great weekend!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment